Colour trends in fashion, seasonal Pantone Fashion Color reports in PDF format at fashiontrendsetter.com
Colour theory for designers by Cameron Chapman in 3 parts at smashingmagazine.com. It is written for web designers, but design is design, rules are the same for all. Easy to understand, great examples. About 20% of information is not new for us, we have got it in our student’s binders, but the rest 80% deserve an attention.
I just said about my favorite colourlovers.com, but there are 9 more! 10 Super Useful Tools for Choosing the Right Color Palette at webdesignledger.com. I checked out only kuler yet and love it.
Well, I am getting back to my projects now, deadline is coming.